Since we’re now a third of the way through the year (how did that happen?!) I thought I’d give you a list of the books I’ve read so far. Don’t forget, whenever I finish a book, I do a One Minute Book Review on my Instagram account, so please take a look. You’ll find me at @MMWriterGirl.
- The Rumour by Lesley Kara
- One Day in December by Josie Silver
- The New Girl by Ingrid Alexandra
- Take Me In by Sabine Durrant
- Tell me a Secret by Jane Fallon
- Apple of My Eye by Claire Allan
- A Pinch of Magic by Michelle Harrison
- The Fear by C L Taylor
- Sleep by C L Taylor
- Flatshare by Beth O’Leary
- The Last Thing She Told Me by Linda Green
I haven’t read as many books as I’d like to, but that was for a number of reasons. First of all I’ve been working very long hours on my own book projects (which I’m certainly not complaining about!) and secondly I’ve given up on some books that I just couldn’t get into. I don’t ever like to give up on a book but if I’m not enjoying it after 70-100 pages, then I don’t really see the point in continuing. But I might go back to them later and if I do, I’ll add them to the next list and of course I’ll film a review.
So what have you been reading recently? Let me know in the comments below, or on my social media: @MMWriterGirl.
Until next time,