Today’s Isolation Diary comes from Diane. I hope you enjoy it and as always, please feel free to send me your own diary. 😊 It doesn’t have to be long, and you don’t have to be a writer, either. Just write whatever comes to you, and I’ll do the rest. Contact me if you’d like to take part, and I’ll look forward to hearing from you!
Until next time,
Tales from Isolation Street – Diane
- Had a dream that I had four children, all under the age of four. Note to self: Don’t watch Mum and Nineteen Kids before bed. You’ll have nightmares!
- Had brekkie.
- Did my workout in the garden. I was promoted to go faster by my new friend that I can’t seem to shake off… Wendy Wasp. I did this whilst trying not to decapitate myself via the washing line.
- Pete the Postman brought the mail. This included a leaflet, with a chair for the elderly that promises to catapult me from my lounge to the kitchen.
- We decided to do our hair… For me the badger look is so last season so, I cut/massacred Tony’s, and he helped me do the back of mine with colour.
- Made lunch.
- Checked the cress I’ve been growing… It has died of boredom.
- Tackled the jigsaw.
- Rang my friend Carol again.
- Cleaned the bathroom.
- Sat in the garden for a cuppa.
- Tony told me of the time he was in a pub years ago… On two separate occasions, people were convinced he was Joe Brown, and bought him drinks.
- Made dinner. Fish pie with sweetcorn.
- While busy in the kitchen, Tony shouted through to me, “Richard Branson has asked the government for help with his Airline.” Unfortunately, I couldn’t hear properly and replied “What’s wrong with his hairline?”
- Had a bath.
- Tackled the jigsaw again.
- Read in bed for a bit.
- Joe Brown brought me a cuppa in bed.
- Lights out 11:30pm.
Keep positive, stay home, keep smiling, Love Diane. x