My novel baby turns one month old this week, and I couldn’t be happier with the way it is going. What a rollercoaster this past month has been! Here are a few highlights!
- In the first week, The Webs we Weave sold around 2600 copies!
- During the first month, the book has rarely left the Amazon Kindle top 500. Not bad for a book deemed unsellable, just seven months ago!
- The book has been featured on various blogs and even a podcast. Please check out the media page for further details.
- The Webs we Weave is at 120 UK reviews so far, with the majority of those being four and five stars. If you have read and enjoyed the book, I’d be so grateful if you could leave me a review or a rating. Receiving reviews is so important for writers. It helps other readers to find the book, and keeps the book relevant in charts, suggestions and so on.
- The funniest thing about writing a novel, is when readers become emotionally involved with my characters! I had never dreamed that anyone would love them the way I do, so to hear a reader’s take on the personalities, habits and profiles of Jenny, Helena and Craig, is mind-blowing.
- I’ve had several requests to write a sequel to The Webs we Weave. While the book was written as a stand-alone novel, I would love to one day revisit Cromwey, so you never know!
- I’m happy to say that the audio rights have recently been sold. The Webs we Weave audio will be available next year. I’ll keep you updated on the release date, as soon as I know.
- The Kindle version of the book is just £1.99/$1.99. I think that’s cheaper than a cup of coffee, (I don’t drink coffee, so that’s just a guess!), and lasts way longer. 🙂
I think that’s all of the news I’ve got to share so far, but please check out my social media (@MMWriterGirl), for up-do-date news about The Webs we Weave and my other books. In the meantime, I’d like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has supported by novel during the past month. It means more to me than you’ll ever know.
If you’d like to buy a copy of The Webs we Weave, it is available to order from all good bookshops, online and off. If you’d like to try the Kindle version, it is available in all Amazon stores, including the following:
Amazon UK: Click here.
Amazon USA: Click here.
Amazon Australia: Click here.
Amazon Canada: Click here.
Until next time.
Love, Michelle x